1.28.2011

Not a creature was stirring...

Wednesday night I decided to try out Zachariah in his crib in the kid's room. So, after Olivia fell asleep and we were headed to bed I put him in there. He did wake up every three hours to eat (we'll work on this once he gets use to the new arrangements) but during the sleeping time he did great and easily laid back down after nursing! :) Anyways...Olivia made her way into our bed at some point during the night and after Zach's 6a feeding I brought him on into our bed (He was fine, but I couldn't stay away any longer~lol). Ben didn't have to go to work 'till lunch-time because of the snow so when I woke up around 730a to a quite morning...I caught a few cute shots with my phone...

They like to snuggle...
Olivia, still asleep, rolled over, felt her arm go around Zachariah, and gently patted her hand...so cute!





2 comments:

  1. Looking through tears, thinking about how much mom(Granny)would have loved seeing these pics. She loved them so much and enjoyed all the pictures. Your dad reminded me that she was seeing them through eternity. Love you bunches, miss you lots. MOM & Dad XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, mom. There are so many things throughout my day that remind me of Granny and how much she enjoyed us and we enjoyed her...
    ...Hearing the children's voices in the background on the phone, she'd say "what do I hear? I hear someone"
    ...saying "your good" which is just what it sounds like when Zachariah coos!"
    ...making mashed potatoes...add a little potato water!
    ...the small little heart shaped box she gave me years and years ago that sits on my shelf were I get ready :)
    She gave us and taught us so much, it seems like she should have stayed with us forever, but since she couldn't...I am thankful she is now watching and rejoicing in heaven!

    ReplyDelete