Olivia is starting to explore the things around her!
Here Olivia is playing in her room. A couple of days ago she started pulling out the toys in the bottom bins, it didn't take her long to move to the next row! She's also trying to pull herself to standing but she didn't quite get it yet...guess it's time to baby proof!
Here Olivia is playing in her room. A couple of days ago she started pulling out the toys in the bottom bins, it didn't take her long to move to the next row! She's also trying to pull herself to standing but she didn't quite get it yet...guess it's time to baby proof!
Watch how quickly Olivia moves when something catches her eye! I was trying to get her to scoot towards me, but a tag I took off a toy was much more enticing!
Olivia discovered the bookshelf...







Boy she is fast! Did Ben teach her the 'marine crawl'? lol thanks for the videos!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. She is really fast. --but oh so sweet! I love the swimming pictures, too. Will show grandaddy tomorrow as he is in bed tonight, Love, Maw Maw
ReplyDelete