Olivia and Mommy got to enjoy another pool day :) We went to Lindsey and Tucker's house and then to their neighborhood pool. It was so beautiful!
Olivia wore Mommy's swimsuit again, but since this one is a little too worn out and her others are getting too small, I think we will be getting a new one soon. If you look in the background of the picture you can see the umbrella waterfall in the pool.
Had to do a little photo shoot before swimming...tried to get her to wear the sunglasses but all she wanted to do was eat them! Thanks for my sunglasses Uncle John John!




Ok, so we headed to the pool after a break and Olivia had been playing with her sunglasses. I put them with our things, but I guess she wasn't quite finished with them and wanted to take them to the pool. I tried to get the water to distract her but it didn't work! Oh, what a face!




Here is the gang, Carie and Havana, Lindsey and Tucker, and Olivia is in the pink raft.
Havana and Tucker having some fun :)
Miss Lily isn't quite ready for the pool
Olivia really enjoyed her pink raft from Maw Maw. She enjoyed floating with Mommy and then she even liked being pulled around! I finally got her to wear one pair of sunglasses while she chewed on a second pair.


















No comments:
Post a Comment