9.10.2010

37 week sonogram

Today we got to enjoy a sonogram of our new little one! The doctor wanted to get an estimate of how much Zachariah might weight...and I do mean estimate! The sonogram can only determine the weight +/- a pound! That's a lot in baby weight! So...the estimate is...6lbs. 8oz...while this may seem to be a nice weight currently with figuring in +/- a pound and gaining 1/2 pound a week that takes us to an...
8-10lbs little boy at his due date!
Here is a profile picture. You are seeing Zach's forhead and nose and he has his
fist across his mouth under his nose.
Olivia was 8lbs. 7oz. at 40 weeks & 5 days...we will see!!!

2 comments:

  1. Zach looks so peaceful...and like he can't wait to say hi to all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Awww, you're so close now to the due date, I can't believe it! You are looking healthy, too. It will be fun to see updated pictures of this little guy outside the womb! --I am thankful to keep in touch with you through these blogs :) -- Melissa Rauch

    ReplyDelete