8.28.2010

Children's Room

Olivia Scarlett and Zachariah Luke will be sharing a room. So, I had been tossing around several ideas wanting to use a lot of what I already had but not have it be too "girly"! This week Ben's mom and my mom came to visit, and I love what we came up with! Each child has a unique blanket (thanks Mamaw and Maw Maw!) and we found that a paint color I already had went with both and created a very classy look! Just a few things that will be a little different... Olivia's blanket is being completed and her bed will have a dust ruffle, Zachariah will have a yellow or white sheet on his bed as well as pictures in the frame under his initials,
and there will be a black cushion on the rocker :)
From the doorway...
Olivia's Bed
Olivia loves stars!!!


Zachariah's Bed
(I have yellow and white sheets)
(picture frame will have pictures of
Zach and family members)


Olivia's family picture frame...
I will post more in about a month when all the little details are complete and there are two little ones to join in the picures!!!

1 comment:

  1. the room looks AWESOME! cant wait for the arrival of the little one! remember Im just a phone call away :)

    ReplyDelete