2.01.2010

From Sun to Snow!

On Saturday we got around 8 inches of snow! We woke up to about an inch and a half around 6 am and it poured down from there! So on Sunday we ventured out to play!

Don't think we'll be riding bear today :(
All bundled up :)


She wasn't sure what to think of the snow...

Mommy & Olivia


I can't move!



Oh no...she fell down...the picture...
The video...

Sledding time! Thanks to our cousins Rebekah and Rachel for the sled! Olivia really enjoyed it!

Ooo...cold!

Trying to get the snow...don't fall over!


Helping deliver the mail :)
The boys...

Then she wanted to help with the shovel...
Maybe the scraper will be easier.


I'll clean the lights daddy...

So much snow!
And, as you can see...she didn't want to come inside!




1 comment:

  1. how cute!! looks like you guys got more then us this time!! last time we had close to 26 inches and this time we only had just about 7 inches! the boys have loved playing in it and I bet that if they were little they would be crying when I make them come in :)

    ReplyDelete