1.15.2010

Olivia's Chair

Here are some pix of Olivia in an unusual state! It's not very often that she is grumpy but as you can see from these pix I think she woke up from her nap a little too soon. She didn't want held and didn't want to play...I guess sometimes we all just need a little time to ourselves...

Big Yawn
Now she's starting to relax...



We went out and ran some errands and Olivia enjoyed that. When we came home we started watching animal planet and Olivia loved watching the lions! She was watching from her chair and got so excited she jumped up and thought about climbing the bookshelf!
Back to her chair...Olivia will spend a lot of her playtime getting up and down from her chair and dragging both of her blankets with her and covering up with them (video at the bottom!)
Thanks Mamaw & Papaw for my very own chair!


Up again with excitement for the lion!
Here is Olivia this morning settling down for a bottle...again she likes to have both of her blankets in her chair! She will even ask for them out of her bed...




Olivia in action!

3 comments:

  1. The Blankets & Music go so well together!--Just like a 'Little Rascals' Movie! Papaw B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in the second picture she is saying "I want my Mamaw" Love Mamaw B.

    ReplyDelete