Our little Olivia is 10 months old!!!
Here she is playing with her dogs, Ike (black) and Kojak (red). She just loves to pet them, watch them in the window, feed them treats and talk to them! I think they love her too :)
Here she is playing with her dogs, Ike (black) and Kojak (red). She just loves to pet them, watch them in the window, feed them treats and talk to them! I think they love her too :)




Now she can't decide...does she want to play with the dogs or play the drums?
This is so adorable! I think Ike thinks he just might get some extra rubbing from Olivia! ha ha And her stepping over their feet is hilarious...how does she know? I'm glad the three seem ok in the house together, this will make your life a bit easier! Thank you for the video...I love the squeal/grunt language Olivia speaks!
ReplyDelete