9.25.2009

TP Fun!!!

Oh what fun she had!!! Olivia loves to go through the bathroom cupboard and this last time she decided to do a little toilet papering! She was having so much fun I decided to let her play. I may regret it in the future but in the moment it kept her occupied! We'll just look at it as creativity :)
Align Center




3 comments:

  1. That made me laugh! I remember Clayton unrolling the tp from the holder on the wall and would have loved to just stand there all day and watch it unravel. He used to also love the kitchen cupboards and would pull everything out and climb in and play peek a boo. Goose loved stringing the tp out from the roll too but I never let him get this far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Papa knows what he is getting Olivia for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete