9.17.2009

Busy at Play

What can I say...she's starting to climb! Yes, she got here all by herself!
Mommy helped her have a seat








Moving on to Daddy's shoes!
A little music anyone?

What to do next!?!


Maybe a little walk...no she's not about to fall...I promise!
Phew...got it under control


And she's off!


Oh no, she left her car in a dark alley
Here's Olivia playing with her wash cloths she pulled out of the cupboard. She liked wearing it on her head! It's a bit blurry because I had to take the pic quick!
All in a day...




Here is Olivia playing with a couple different toys. She does go into a bit of a daze at one point but I think she's just getting tired!

Olivia is doing a great job of learning to give things to you when you ask for them!

1 comment:

  1. she is sooo busy!! :) getting so big! I think that walking is going to start soon

    ReplyDelete