8.12.2009

Yesterday

Yesterday Olivia and Mommy spent the day playing at home.
Here are some pictures and videos of our day.



Good Morning


Look at me stand!


Off to play in her room!



Watch closely...Olivia lets go and stands hands free!


Let's talk about this toy...


Breakfast!
Mmm, Mmm, Good


Look...no hands!




Da Da Da...how about Mum Mum Mum...not yet but we're trying




Olivia is learning to clap to music :)


Twice now she has put a telephone to her ear where it goes and held it there!
Who's calling?


I see you!
Peek a Boo! Olivia likes to talk to you while she looks through her tunnel. She also likes to pop out of her tunnel and smile at you for a game :)

And...she's off


Mom!!! I'm stuck!
I can do it!
Free!
Hmm...I think I can fit in here...
Almost...
Yep!

After a few tries, Olivia realized she could see me through the crack in the back by the wall.
Found ya!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your 'girls day at home' with us...we Loved it! Love Papaw & Mamaw XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete